Thursday, October 25, 2007

Almost Swimming

We HAVE the magic letter from DSS!!!
It's sitting right here on my desk looking all pretty and smug.


Yes, it's a beautiful thing and it's even more detailed than we needed. Thank you to all involved! Now it just needs to be apostilled.

In addition, we also need one more document for our dossier (aka bundle of joy): a copy of our social worker's license. (We only had her certificate in our dossier.) We can't get that until she returns from vacation Monday, but I feel much better already! Our dossier should swim on over to the Kaz Consulate around the first week of November!

(Italy photo link coming soon...)

7 comments:

Angela said...

HOORAY! It looks like we may be very close in our timing. We finally got the document with the elusive notary stamp with border - now I am just waiting for the Apostilles to come back and . . . you guessed it, the I171H. Godspeed, little bundle of joy.

Amy said...

Yaaayyy! I have been keeping my fingers crossed it got here soon.

marsrob said...

That is EXCELLENT! You are on your way!!!!

Susan said...

yay-that is a good feeling. Congratulations! :)

Jennifer said...

Yay!!! What wonderful news! I'm so glad it finally arrived for you.

Patrick & Eileen said...

Congratulations! You are getting closer! It would be wonderful if we could travel around the same time!! :)

Regina, thank you for your comment on our blog. I bought two of the retro toys already (the phone & See 'n Say). We started to collect some of the classic Disney DVD's....but it never occured to me to think of the old Merry Melodies cartoons too! They were the best cartoons! The Electric Company was something my sister watched - but I do remember it.

You'll have to help me with books. I really really want to pick and choose books (which I love) but....it's overwhelming!

Anyway, thanks again...happy to hear you liked our blog.

Congratulations too :)
Eileen

Kelly and Sne said...

Good news! Our dossier just went to translation with LMI... so perhaps we'll end up in country at the same time?

Kelly