Sunday, October 7, 2007

Blog-O-Rama

For anyone interested in reading other adoption blogs (aka blog-stalking), I've added 2 new links in the right column to 2 blog compilation pages. These people have given permission to be viewed by the general public, so it's not really stalking. (If I individually listed all my favorite blogs, the list would be very long, and I'm trying to keep this site easy on the eyes!) The Kaz rules have changed a lot in the last couple of years, so our experience will be somewhat different than what is portrayed in the older blogs.

There is a growing number of other prospective adoptive parents who are following our journey. Many of them have wonderful blogs! You can find their blogs by viewing the comments they've added here in various posts, and just clicking on their profiles. Some are password-protected, but most are open to the public. (Note: We will temporarily password-protect our blog when we travel to Kaz for various reasons to be 'splained later.)

Warning: Reading adoption blogs is highly addictive. Read at your own risk! We do not assume liability for bleeding eyeballs, sleepless nights, missed deadlines, zombie-eyes, crumbling marriages, or nervous facial tics. (It's kinda like when you first discovered eBay.)

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kimberly Collins said...

Hi Regina!

Thank you for your comment on my blog - www.meetmaya.blogspot.com. I just emailed you but I frequently end up in junk mail because of my domain name. If you add me to your address book it will get through kimberly@kimberlycollinshomes.com

Matthew Ruley said...

I'm stalking your blog - tag you are it! Love your graphics! Suz

Baby Kaz Moore said...

Hi, ok, I'm one of those addicted blog readers. If you password protect your site, I'd love to get an invitation to keep up with your adventures. I hope to travel to Kaz next Spring. I'm waiting for my I171H form. My blog is not nearly as entertaining as yours. Best, Susan Moore smooretexan@yahoo.com

Thad and Ann said...

I've had fun reading your blog...I have no idea which site that I got it off of, we have been home for 2 yrs with our 2nd KZ baby & I still stalk blogs. :)
Ann

Thad and Ann said...

ok, I was wrong, we have been home 1 yr with our youngest not 2, in my defense my 4 yr old was holding my face so I would look at him while he was talking (where did he get that I wonder?lol) & I was typing blinding...I'll be sure to proof read before hitting enter from now on. :)
Ann