Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We cannot count the number of times we have said thank you this year. It has been a year that we have felt embraced and supported like never before, during perhaps the most difficult season of our lives. We owe boatloads of gratitude to many people, and I'm still working on the thank you notes! ;-)

Most of all, we are deeply thankful for having the most incredible little boy in our family. Milan Damir Ruopoli, thank you for being you. You, glorious you.

Big love and warmest wishes to everyone this holiday season!


Milo gives Delilah a peace offering




VIDEO: Tennis Anyone?


AND happy 9th anniversary, my sweet Frank.
You are still the sunshine of my life.
Oh yes, and happy Franksgiving!

13 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you had a wonderful day with your family.

Kim

Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving you guys! I just love the videos for the sole purpose of hearing Milo's sweet voice! He's so cute!!

I hope you had a great day, and congratulations to both of you for 9 years.

Happy Thanksgiving and lots of love!

Stephanie and Gary said...

so sweet!! happyhappy! and congratulations on your lovely anniversary! Milo is so handsome in his newest photos. Do you get stopped all the time? He has a great look -- so cute.
Enjoy your weekend!
Steph

Alysa said...

What a beautiful boy he is! It's great to hear that voice again! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary!

Hugs from Colorado,
Alysa and Brady

Kelly and Sne said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Anniversary!

Our Family of Bloggers said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I absolutely love that picture of Milo. Beautiful! And Happy Franksgiving too, I remember that from your blog last year. So funny.
Hope you're all well!

Susan said...

Man-Milo runs fast!!! future track stare maybe? or tennis star? or whatever he wants to be. :)

I love his sweet lil voice-he is just CUTE AND ADORABLE PERSONIFIED!

Frank looks hot as usual-and Happy happy anniversary baby!

god bless you sweet and stunningly beautiful family. :)

xoxooxo

Anonymous said...

You sure are a beautiful family - Happy Holidays!
Shannon and Alexa

marsrob said...

Happy Thanksgiving and anniversary!

Aaron and Julie said...

I remember the post from last year re Franksgiving! I'm so glad Milo is home this year and hope you guys had a fabulous Thanksgiving and anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello RĂ©gina and Franck and Milo,
Good happy year for your family.
We kiss you. Thank you for your message in your blog. PAKA PAKA!!

Unknown said...

Somehow I managed to miss your anniversary this year. I'm so sorry! Vacation and being sick as a dog will do that to me, I suppose. But no excuses. Love you guys and hope you had a wonderful anniversary as a new family! Hugs and kisses!!!!
KK

Trudi said...

loved the video......night night is beyond precious. He has the sweetest angel voice.

Happy belated TG and anni!